Recurring Dreams

Anonymous said...


I keep having these dreams every single night so I was curious so I looked up. The first paragraph made so much sense to me. But does it mean something differ Wen u dream every single night?????

Hi, there. I'm glad this interpretation has helped you and so many. What you're experiencing is a Recurring Dream. This happens because the Subconscious Mind is trying extremely hard to get a message through to your Conscious Mind. Whatever the situation was at the time (are you still having them?) it was crucial for you to look at your situation. As we understand or grasp the message of our recurring dreams, they generally evolve or disappear. If more information is needed, it will change and come up with something shocking to get your attention.

Thank you for your question!

~Char.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please include as much detail as possible, including Colors! If you prefer I see your message faster, please post your questions and comments on my Facebook Page. There is a link on the left side of the blog. Blessings, ~Char.