Thank you to all commentors!

Thanks for visiting! I'm glad the information here has helped so many. Thank you all for your comments and emails. I've been pretty overwhelmed with work and life in general this past year but hope to put up more information soon. In the meantime, please recommend me to your friends, family and associates! I will address as many questions as possible over the next few weeks.

Right now I'm focused on Readings and conducting classes! Spiritual Insights.

I hope to meet many of you to discuss your dreams further.

Love and Light,
~Char.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. We should be the ones to thank you for all the good info you put through these pages. I liked your stuff particularly about dream interpretation but I will definitely look forward for more of your blog updates. Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please include as much detail as possible, including Colors! If you prefer I see your message faster, please post your questions and comments on my Facebook Page. There is a link on the left side of the blog. Blessings, ~Char.